Azure Rich Group is a partnership with its founding company established in 1996 in Bangkok, Thailand. The Australian base was established with its first company in Queensland, Australia in 2000.
The collective group has developed over the years to include property development, property consultancy, corporate consultancy, traditional construction, modular construction, trading and investment.
The Group’s main bases are in Thailand and Australia, with sub-bases in Europe and Singapore. Over the past 22+ years, numerous projects have been completed in Thailand, Australia, Europe and in several other countries in Asia and the Pacific.
NEBU Sustainability Agency is a specialist entity affiliated with the larger NEBU World whose purpose it is to develop, implement and deliver methods, tools and technologies which underpin and drive the sustainable development of modern buildings, cities and communities.
We exist to analyse, iterate and improve beyond what is considered normal today.
Our Mission is to build strong communities with collaborative and multidisciplinary skillsets to address the challenges we face today. We do this by looking to the past, by learning from the world around us and by engaging in the process of developing greater and more sustainable buildings, cities and communities; prepared for the future.
These qualities underpin Our Vision to galvanise a community of changemakers to adopt and implement the methods, tools and technologies which we deliver; to make more sustainable buildings, cities and communities.
We are committed to understanding and managing the impact of human development (including our own); this is an integral part of our operational strategy. Endeavours will be made to include projects using renewable energy, recycled water, recycled waste, to use EV vehicles and even harness onsite food production capabilities.
It is our policy that for human development to be considered sustainable it must be evaluated for and make positive impact across environmental, social, economic and cultural criteria.
It is also our policy to assure the integrity of our processes and our facilities.
We will do so by:
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures which address a broad range of sustainability criteria for:
- NEBU World business operation
- NEBU Sustainability Agency business operation
- Building asset planning, design, construction, operation and end of life
- Lifestyle, events, hospitality and tourism venture operations
- Food and beverage venture operation
- Landcare, wildlife and land rehabilitation programs
- Supply chain creation, management and security programs
- Investigating and developing policies and procedures which are aligned to frameworks like:
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Science Based Targets (SBTi)
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFDs)
- International Olympic Committee (IOC) Sustainability Strategy
- Global Reporting Initiative Standards (GRI)
- International Capital Market Association (ICMA) Green Bond Principles (GBP).
- Developing and implementing an Operational Management Policy aligned to ISO 9004
- Developing and implementing an Occupational Health & Safety Policy aligned with ISO 45001
- Developing and implementing a Risk Management Policy aligned with ISO 31000 & 31010
- Developing and implementing a Social Responsibility Policy aligned with ISO 26000
- Developing and implementing a Procurement Policy aligned with ISO 20400
- Developing and implementing an Environmental Policy aligned to ISO 14001
- Developing and implementing a Sustainable Development Policy aligned to ISO 37101
- Developing and implementing a Sustainable Construction Policy aligned with ISO 15392
- Investigating, developing and implementing policies aligned with the upcoming ISO 22326 & 22395 standards.
Azure Rich has developed strategic alliances with highly regarded property industry professionals who support its projects such as;
Board of Directors
Dr. Supareak Charlie Chomchan
LEGAL & QUALITY ASSURANCE
International Partners Consortium
ONLINE PLATFORM / FINTECH